Sign up to get a free, full-color PDF of the Multidimensional Dungeons quick start rules when they’re available!
MYSTERIOUS PORTALS TO DANGEROUS DIMENSIONS. FIENDISH FOES. MYTHICAL TREASURES. CARDS. DICE. DUNGEONS. AN ACTION TTRPG DECKCRAWLER FOR 1 TO 5 PLAYERS.
- No dungeon master needed. Solo to five players.
- Choose between premade and custom characters.
- 30 Being types to play, also easily create your own.
- 3 classes, 9 sub classes, and 6,561 possible multiclass combinations in the core game.
- Thousands of items, including uniques.
- Ever-changing dungeons with new combinations of challenges and buffs.
- Well over 150 enemy and hazard types including bosses and mini-bosses.
- Easy to learn. The rulebook is around 30 pages and the character sheet is half a page!
FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE:
HOW TO PLAY:
The heart of MDD is 110 poker-sized cards. The Dungeon Deck contains all of the boons and hazards in the game. The Ability Deck has all of the player abilities. The Utility Deck has bosses, door cards, and general purpose cards that can be used to represent any unit or scenario.
After creating a character and becoming familiar with the lore of the land of Ashmandael, a room is created randomly with the cards and dice. The room will have a unique combination of enemies, dangers, and boons.
After combat, the players get to roll treasures and if they’ve earned enough challenge points, they can level up, gaining a stat point and choosing a new ability card. The core game will cap at level five but future expansions will take players to higher levels and introduce new classes, monsters, and treasures.