Sign up to get a free, full-color PDF of the Multidimensional Dungeons core rules when available!
UPCOMING VIDEO GAMES:
Cy: Cyberpunk Survivors is a survivors-like (like Vampire Survivors) with loads of enemies, levelling, and loot, and a heroine with overpowered psionic (mind) abilities. Unlike most survivors-likes, each stage has a different goal. Choose a power core before each run to enhance your already incredible abilities. Will be released in 2023 after a crowdfunding campaign.
UPCOMING BOARD GAMES:
MYSTERIOUS PORTALS TO DANGEROUS DIMENSIONS. FIENDISH FOES. MYTHICAL TREASURES. CARDS. DICE. DUNGEONS. AN ACTION TTRPG DECKCRAWLER FOR 1 TO 5 PLAYERS.
- No dungeon master needed. Solo to five players.
- Choose from nine premade characters, each a different subclass and being type including an undead revenant barbarian, half-beast primals, and a sentient machine construct.
- 3 classes, 9 sub classes, and 6,561 possible multiclass combinations in the core game.
- Powerful artifacts.
- Ever-changing dungeons with new combinations of challenges and buffs.
- Loads of enemies and other hazards, including boss fights.
- Easy to learn. The core rulebook is around 20 pages.
- The core game will come in a beautiful box with a spacer mat, two full sets of polyhedral dice, and around 150 cards. A future expert expansion is planned with custom characters and treasures.
- There are already six planned expansions, each with their own deck of cards. “Expedition to Doréamor: Unraveling the Undeath Plague”, “The Kingdom of Secrets”, “Deathspan”, “Under a Blood Red Moon”, “Godhunt”, and “Shipwrecked on the Shores of Madness”.
FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE:
HOW TO PLAY:
The heart of MDD is 150 poker-sized cards. The Dungeon Deck contains all of the boons and hazards in the game. The Ability Deck has all of the player abilities. The Utility Deck has playable characters, bosses, artifacts, and other general purpose cards.
After picking a character, a room is created randomly with the cards and dice. The room will have a unique combination of enemies, dangers, and boons.
After every combat, the players gain something, either an ability a power tier, or a powerful artifact. The core game will cap at tier two but future expansions will take players to higher levels and introduce new lands, classes, monsters, and treasures.